Preverisk Group is a company dedicated to providing consulting, training and auditing services for
companies within the tourism sector.
The company maintains a clear commitment to: provide quality services to its clients, respect the
environment, equal opportunities and the health and safety of its team. Preverisk Group also aims
to: continuously improve the efficiency of its management system, achieve client, staff and other
interested parties satisfaction, comply with legal requirements and take the necessary measures
to prevent environmental pollution and occupational risks.
To establish and continuously improve the quality system’s efficiency, management is committed
to meet the requirements of ISO 9001 and to continuously improve upon the system’s efficiency.
They therefore pledge to provide the necessary technical and human resources and to achieve
the following, through staff awareness:
See document signed.
- To establish and meet general quality objectives.
- To continuously improve the defined quality process and therefore improve the system’s
- To increase productivity and in turn procedures efficiency. Additionally, to reduce operating costs and consequently increase the Group's competitive edge.
- To be customer/interested parties oriented, striving to understand and meet the needs of
interested parties in order to deliver a value-added service which exceeds expectations.
- To identify issues and where required collaborate to find a solution as quickly and efficiently
- To place trust in Team members, valuing them, fostering respect, trust and communication
within the organisation and promoting training and development to ensure their involvement and commitment to the quality system’s continuous improvement.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Commitment to comply with applicable requirements of the quality management